NEW YORK, NY -- BrXnd, the organization operating at the intersection of AI and marketing, today announced its initial round of confirmed speakers for its inaugural event in New York City on May 16, 2023. The debut BrXnd conference will take place from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at NeueHouse Penthouse Madison Square, located at 110 East 25th Street.
The initial speakers for BrXnd 2023 are all leaders in the AI and marketing space, each with a unique perspective on the future of artificial intelligence technology and the disciplines it affects. The confirmed speakers include:
- André Cardozo: Group Director (Technology), Work & Co.
- Caitlin Kelly: Founder and co-CEO, EZ Newswire
- Charlton Mcilwain: Vice Provost and Professor, New York University
- Drew Neisser: Founder, CMO Huddles
- Elliott Walker: Creative Director and co-founder, Otherward
- Meredith Broussard: Associate Professor, NYU
- Mickey Friedman: Founder and CEO, Flair AI
- Neel Shah: Founder and co-CEO, EZ Newswire
- Paul Aaron: CEO, Addition
- Reese Fuller: Lead Writer, Work & Co.
- Rob May: Founder and CEO, Nova Cloud
- Tim Hwang: Author, "Subprime Attention Crisis"
- Toni Clayton-Hine: CMO, EY (Ernst & Young)
“Curating this conversation with such a diverse and talented array of industry leaders has been an extraordinary privilege,” said Noah Brier, founder of BrXnd. “We’ve gathered a group of thought leaders with deep expertise in their respective fields to discuss topics on the bleeding edge of what is possible in the long term, and what is reasonable in the near term, for the world’s greatest brands. I can’t wait to see how these conversations shake out across the industry.”
BrXnd will be made up of keynotes, conversations, and demos by industry leaders across brands, advertising, and AI. More speakers and additions to the schedule will be added as the date of the event approaches. Subscribe to BrXnd emails to be notified about further announcements in the coming weeks: https://brxnd.ai/marketing-ai-conference-nyc-brxnd-2023#email-subscribe
Marketers, advertisers, creatives, strategists, executives, technologists, data scientists, and members of the media will be in attendance at BrXnd to explore the strategic and creative potential of AI in marketing and how it will evolve into the future. The remaining tickets are extremely limited.
To purchase tickets to BrXnd NYC and for more information, please visit https://brxnd.ai
Noah Brier[email protected]